The future is bright for experience

2017Founding of the Lingemann Service GmbH in 53757 Sankt Augustin
2016Founding of our polish daughter Company – Lingemann Sp.z.o.o Poland
2014Opening of a logistic center in 66280 Sulzbach, Saarland
Move into a larger  storage area in 66538 Neunkirchen-Saar
2013/14New construction of an administration and logistics building in Romania
2010Upgrade of the Bavarian logistics center as a subsidiary
2009Received the Corporate Supplier Excellence Award 2009 from Procter & Gamble
2008Establishment of Lingemann Beschaffungssysteme S.R.L. in Codlea, Romania
2007Opening of the Bavarian logistics center in 84494 Neumarkt St. Veit
2006Administration moves to the Immendorfer Straße 2, Brühl (> 2.000 m²)
2005Construction of a dispatch center at Engeldorfer Straße 26. Staff amounts to 100 employees, 15 % of which are apprentices.
2003Takeover of the remaining 49 % of shares in Eisen Wichterich GmbH and merger of the two companies. Staff increases to 80 employees. Relocation to Brühl, Engeldorfer Str. 26. Implementation of the first shop-in-shop system abroad at a customer facility in Belgium
2000Acquisition of 51 % of Eisen Wichterich GmbH, Brühl. Opening of the first shop-in-shop system on customer premises
1999Takeover of Albert Büttgen GmbH, Leverkusen, and opening of the first subsidiary at Porschestraße 7 in Leverkusen
1997Outsourcing of the vehicle fleet
1994First certification according to DIN EN ISO 9002; seventh company in the industry to achieve this
1989Takeover of the first equipment storage unit belonging to a customer
1983Takeover of the “Tools and Machines” division of Wuppertal-based wholesaler Lange & Co.
1977Expansion of staff to 30 employees, move to Alteburger Straße 140–144 in Cologne
1965Creation of the specialist department for compressed air technology
1964Creation of the specialist department for tools und machines
1961Distributorship of SKF rolling bearings
1959Company expansion and relocation to Apostelstrape 15-17 in Cologne. Lingemann now employs 15 members of staff
1954The Company’s first ever export order to Spain
1949Change of company name to Lingemann
1948Relocation to Cologne’s city center
1946Company founded in the old Cologne covered market
Kölner Stadtanzeiger, Dienstag 14. Juni 1977
Kölner Stadtanzeiger (local newspaper), Tuesday June 14th 1977
Historische Bahn der KVB von 1911
1985: Use of “Finchen” (historic streetcar form 1911) to promote 1st major in-house exhibition
Historische Rechnung von 1948
Invoice from 1948
Historischer Gesellschaftsvertrag von 1948
Articles of Incorporation dated 1948
Nachweis der Handelsregistereintragung 1948
Confirmation of the entry into the register of corporations in 1948